Restore your right to vote | Kentuckians For The Commonwealth

Restore your right to vote

Picture 308

Kentucky is one of just two states in which no one gets their voting rights unless they can go through a complicated process to request a pardon from the governor. As we strive to change this policy to allow people to vote again, we also help people navigate the existing process to request a partial pardon from the governor.

Click here to download and print the application.

You will need to communicate with the Division of Probation and Parole to fill in any information you don't already know, and then get either a probation officer or notary public to sign it at the bottom, then mail it in.

Issue Area(s):